Pages

12.03.2008

One Week!

That's right, one week from today I am leaving the warm Arizona weather to fly to Northern Virginia for Chris' graduation and commissioning ceremonies. I can't wait to see him on Thursday, which is family day. His parents and sister are also coming for the occasion so it will be nice to see them as well. The weather is the only part I'm concerned with, I'm going to be going from 70's to 40's and even colder at night. Being an desert rat, I barely own any heavy sweaters, so that's a whole other issue I'm contending with at the moment.

I'm bringing the not so good camera, but am planning on taking the nice Nikon D60 as well, so I should have a TON of pictures from the events. My one big goal is to get a nice Christmas card photo of the two of us. I'm not sure they will make it to people by Christmas, so maybe they'll end up as New Year's cards, but you get the idea.

One more week!

No comments: