Pages

11.20.2008

Recap #1

So I know that I've been meaning to keep everyone updated, and I haven't even posted pics from Halloween! I am officially a month behind, but I'm going to try my darnedest to catch up. Since I have my Halloween photos on a different computer, I'll start with a little recap of the Apple Pie Party. I had a lot of fun, as always, and my mom and her friend Barb did an excellent job of setting everything up. I also have to report that my pie making skills have definitely increased over the past few years. The first year, and probably the first time I'd ever made a pie from complete scratch (no pre-made pie shells this time around), I needed a lot of help from my mom and gramma. I couldn't roll the pie crust out correctly, etc, etc. This year, I did it all by myself! The only thing my mom helped me with was peeling the apples, and only because I was getting lazy and she wasn't making a pie herself.

Unfortunately I didn't get any good photos. Wait, I didn't get any photos at all. See what I mean about being the worst photo taker ever?!? Check out our friend Jessica's blog for some good photos and some more about the party.

No comments: