Pages

9.24.2008

No Recipe Wednesday

So unfortunately I haven't been cooking anything new lately. Since Chris is leaving next week, it's been mostly old favorites. He's also been working on his fitness so I don't want to have a bunch of sweets around the house. I figure that the holidays are coming soon, so I'll have plenty of time to be baking our normal holiday variety. I'll make sure to take lots of photos and share the recipes that aren't secret in the next few months!

In the meantime this week has been fairly crazy. We have a very busy week to finish up everything that needs to be done before he leaves. Here's the 3 most important things.
  1. Finish cleaning the office. Chris works out of here on most nights and he just set me up with a new computer, so the other computers we have (6 in total, I know, we are crazy) are scattered around with an assortment of techie related things.

  2. Finish constructing my garden. We are finishing an above ground garden on the side of the house and need to finish the wall and watering system.

  3. Clean out the garage. We haven't been able to find the appropriate shed for all of the yard equipment and since Chris has a ton of "manly" things like tools, saws, etc., right now we can't park a single car in the garage. There's also a grill waiting to be installed in our outdoor kitchen (whole other issue) that's still in it's box. We need to move everything to fit at least 1 car in there.

Wow, we will be busy for the next week! And since I don't want to leave without some kind of visual appeal, I bought this the other day upon Chris' request...

No comments: