Pages

6.01.2008

What You Can Get For A Dollar

Cookbooks! I completely forgot that a few weeks ago, when I was at Joann's, I picked up this cookbook for only a dollar. As you get in line, there is a whole section of $1 items, and this time I couldn't resist. I figured it was only a $1 and it was about cupcakes AND muffins, so why not! The moral of this story is that sometimes you can find some nice items for only a dollar. This would be a great hostess or housewarming gift along with a non-traditional set of measuring spoons such as these from Gooseberry Patch.

After a quick browse, I want to make the following recipes from it...

apple & cinnamon muffins
doughnut muffins
frosted peanut butter cupcakes
warm molten-centered chocolate cupcakes

I'll let you know how they turn out once I make a recipe.
*Also please note that photos are up for the sugar cookies I made last weekend. Scroll down to check them out!

No comments: