Pages

5.03.2009

Welcome Sophia Jane

This weekend was super fun and super busy, and one of the highlights was getting to meet the newest addition to the Bryson family, Sophia Jane! My friend Jessica had her little one a little early, 5 weeks actually. No one expected her to quite make her entrance so soon, including her Mom!, but that's a whole other story. The sex of the baby was a secret until the big arrival, so I was so happy to finally find out with an early morning call from my mom. She was born last Sunday and yesterday my mom and I went to see her. My parents got to see her last Sunday evening in the hospital, but they weren't able to hold her because she was under lights because of some Jaundice problems. She's still a little yellow (sorry Jessica, I know it will go away) but she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. My mom and I were joking that I hadn't actually been around a newborn baby in over 10 years. We have had a big drought in our family, which is probably a good thing since I am the oldest of the cousins! Here are a few pictures to show off her cuteness. At first I wasn't sure about holding her because she feels so small, but I got used to it after a while. Congratulations Jessica and Matt!




No comments: