Pages

2.25.2009

Go Suns!

Last night I was lucky enough to go to the Suns game with my parents and grandpa. My grandpa's law firm has season tickets and he had given them to my dad for last night's game. He also has his own tickets, but only 2, so the 4 that we had last night were great! We ate at a sports bar across the street from the arena before and they were having a 2 tacos for $2 deal. They were pretty tasty, not as good at mom's, but still good. The game itself was fun too. We won, which always helps, and it was a good game throughout. Here are a few photos of the action. I had forgotten my camera at home, so I snagged my mom's before we left for the game. Her camera doesn't have the zoom that mine does, so it was a good thing we were in the 14th row!

During a time out. Shaq is on the very right.

My mom and I. Not a very good self portrait but oh well!


They dropped Subway Sandwiches from the rafters. When they said they were going to do this, I got a little scared and thought that sandwiches would be dive bombing us! Good thing they had parachutes and were inside plastic cases.

This is a blurry photo, but it's one of my favorite parts of the game. It's this person in a blow up gorilla suit that comes out and dances around. It looks really funny in person. They have a big one too and they come out together and dance. Their names are Harriston and 1/2 Harriston.

And finally a little video for you. This is my all-time favorite part of the Suns games, besides the actually playing part of course. Ever since I was a little kid they've been doing this between 3rd and 4th quarters. It even helped to get the Gorilla names the NBA's top mascot. Enjoy!

No comments: