Pages

4.10.2009

And I'm back!

Technically I've been back since Monday night, but I've been too drained to blog. For those of you who might have seen my facebook status, my trip home Monday was not nearly as easy as my departure. I will blog in more detail about it later, but lets just say that I ended up coming home 10 hours later than planned, and missed a day of work. That part wasn't a big deal, but I sure was glad to finally get home. I've barely been home at all this week, so I have to yet to download the few pictures I took.

In short, the trip was great, and as sad as I was to leave, I know that I'll be back in a month or so for a 10 day visit. Tonight should be pretty relaxing, and I can finally sit down and blog the rest of the trip. In the meantime, happy Easter Weekend!

No comments: