Pages

3.27.2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

An official Happy Birthday blog-style to my dear Dad, James Richard Schroeder (known to everyone as Jim, or Jimmy if you are one of the few). Yesterday was the big day, celebrating number 52 in style. My parents and I went to a new place for dinner, The TexAz Grill, for some chicken fried steak. I must admit it was probably the best chicken fried steak I've ever eaten. I'll post the pictures from dinner when I can get home and download them. The portions were monstrous!

Happy Birthday Dad from your only child! You've always done so much for me, especially over the past 6 months. I am overwhelmed with how much you've helped me out, from my 6:00am call about a "crisis" to coming over to mow my lawn, to walking my dog almost every single day at 5:00pm. And I certainly can't forget the countless weekends you and mom were at our house helping us shovel thousands of pounds of rock.

No comments: